Saturday, May 17, 2014

Review: Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets.

Book Title:   Captain Underpants and the attack of the talking toilets.

Author:  Dav Pilkey.

Illustrator:  Dav Pilkey. 

Genre:  Fiction.
# of Pages:  136. 

What I liked about the book:  It's funny and cool.  One of my favorite parts was when George and Harold changed a sign that said "come in and see our pretty armchairs" into "come and see our hairy armpits".  My other favorite part was when one of the teachers snapped her fingers then Mr.Krupp the principal turned into captain underpants.

What I did not like about the book:  Nothing.  

Should you read this book? Why? Yes, because the pictures are funny.     

1 comment:

  1. I think I want to read this book now! Great review.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!